I tagged along to Perth Comicon earlier in the month and I seriously did not realise how many “geeks” we had in this small city. What a brilliant crowd of OTT, costumed up people. The long wait in line was a people watcher’s dream come true.
And being surrounded by such quirky, random folk got me thinking about geek chic… And so begins my top 10 geek chic fashionables.
– note: I don’t even own thongs, but these I’d wear.
– note: those ear flaps look so warm!
– note: pretty… Another geekery for me please.
-note: cos my gf will really want turtle eyes staring at her from that region… 🙂
– note: so hot.
– note: would have fitted in perfectly at comicon in this.
– note: it boasts to be bigger inside like the real Tardis
– note: if only I had the legs / black milk + Star Wars = geeky boys dream.
– note: I wish my cat was exciting like Grumpy Cat, then I would be rich.
10. Batgirl Bikini
– note: if I were a Batman fan I’d be drooling, wouldn’t I?