1. Frock Stars exhibition at The WA Museum
2. Girly lunch dates with my ladies
3. Fringe World!!!
4. Australia Day celebrations with my boo x
5. 50 years of marriage – congratulations to my grandparents!
6. Posing like an idiot at the State Theatre before seeing Flood
7. Burlesque night with L @ Deville’s Pad
8. Juicy juice @ Soloman’s Cafe
And lately I’ve been…
Reading – The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath & the latest issue of Yen Magazine
Listening To – Georgi K, London Grammar & Mary Lambert
Watching – Orphan Black, My Kitchen Rules & Meet The Frockers
Wearing – floral, stripes and wrap dresses
Loving – sunshine, Fringe World Festival, tea & my iPad
Hating – the LGBT crap going on in Russia 😦
Buying – sparkling water, Dangerfield dresses and orange tops
What was the best thing you did this week?