I’d like to thank my Mum, my cats, my sister for making fun of me and my beautiful girlfriend… Blah blah blah. *tears*
No but seriously, I was shocked and so happy to be “nominated” today for a blogging award by the lovely Laura at The Running Lesbian. To be honest I’d never heard of such an award, but I was very excited to get involved. My blog is still a baby and a work in progress, but it makes me so happy to hear people want to read what I have to say.
If you too are like me, and had never heard of the Leibster Award here is a quick rundown.
1. The award is a recognition from a fellow blogger, a thumbs up of sorts, a “I like your blog, other people should check it out”.
2. Once nominated the blogger must acknowledge the post and continue on the tradition.
3. The blogger must answer the 11 questions asked by the previous blogger, then nominate 11 blogs they love and ask 11 questions.
4. And the recognition and smiles continue.
So once again, THANKYOU LAURA! You’ve made my night! And now for her questions.
1. Who is your favourite person in the whole entire world?
This is a trick question. If I say my Mum my girlfriend will happen to read my blog on this specific day, but if I say E my Mum will get sad. It’s one question I simply cannot answer. I have a few favourite people, I know a favourite is a favourite, but I have favourites.
2. What is your favourite animal and why?
All hail the crazy cat lady! If you had to describe my living situation it’d be partner and cats. Two cats in a one bedroom apartment, and if we could we’d have more. And a pug. And I like them because they’re independent and do their own thing. The perfect selfish person pet!
3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Hopefully married with a bub. But that sounds very scary when I think about it now, because there are days when I still feel like a kid. And I’d love to be working with youth or the community.
4. Marmite. Do you love it or hate it?
To be honest I’ve never ever tried it. Aussies eat Vegemite!
5. If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do?
Kiss girls! Hahaha. And pee standing up. And sit down and talk to other guys because I’d love to know what they actually talk about.
6. If you could add a sport to the Olympics, what would it be?
Watching TV boxset marathons… Now that is a sport!
7. Which side of the bed do you get out of in the morning?
The right side. It’s mine.
8. If you were a food, what would you be and why?
A cherry. Zingy, sweet and seasonal!
9. You have been given a third arm, what would you do with it?
Hold a coffee, a cigarette and my phone at the same time. Perfection.
10. Why did you start writing your blog?
Initially I was inspired by other blogs I’d read, but now it’s a relaxation tool and a hobby.
11. Can you roll your tongue?
Why yes I can.
And now the blogs I’d like to nominate:
The Running Lesbian
(inspiration, laughs and that little bit of quirk)
(perth based style galore)
Burn and Learn
(more fitness inspiration, perth based)
A Stairway To Fashion
(the best daily fashion fix)
Savour The Moment
(never read this blog hungry)
(if only my makeup was this flawless)
B As Blonde
(ootd shots, fashion and personal style from way across the world)
(fun fashion and its not about the price tag!)
The Chef, His Wife and their PERTHfect Life
(my favourite combo – perth and food)
The Lesbian In The Dress
(this girl can write!!!)
Maison Bentley Style
(fashion obsessed & very up to date)
And now the questions I wanna ask my fellow bloggers…
1. What was your last dream about?
2. What was your favourite holiday?
3. What would be your biggest achievement to date?
4. What is the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
5. What has been your worst haircut/hairstyle?
6. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
7. If you could learn any language what would it be?
8. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
9. Do you believe in aliens?
10. What was the last album you purchased?
11. Why do you blog?