Life’s been a lot less stressful lately. Works calmed down, I’ve had a few fantastic weekend adventures and my diet is going splendidly! And my birthday is approaching. Happy Emma!
Two weeks in Instagram
1. Cheers over watermelon juice with V & F
2. Picked up Alexa Chung’s It at a Myer sale over the weekend – $10 off!
3. The best lemon chicken I’ve had in a while @ Mom Dumpling House
4. I got a fringe! Excited.
5. My lovely lady posing @ Grill’d
6. Someone nominated my blog for an award – wow!
7. Pretty bits at the Perth Upmarket with my lovely friend L
8. My work savior!
And lately I have been…
Reading: The Affairs Of Others by Amy Grace Loyd
Listening To: Warpaint, Marika Hackman and Mt Warning
Watching: Love Child, America’s Next Top Model and Project Runway
Wearing: daisy print, new ASOS floral and pink toe nail polish
Eating: Fantastic dumplings at Mom Dumpling House, Vic Park
Loving: acai berry face wash, winning a Princess Highway voucher to buy more clothes and soy flat white coffee
Hating: Snakadaktal have broken up… devastated.
Buying: mango butter body wash, striped cardigans and chocolate peppermint lip balm
How has your week been?