Damn I’ve been busy! I was talking to my friend L over the weekend about how we’ve managed to squish so many outings into the last fortnight. Dinner dates, bloggers lunches, not one but two markets, hangs with family and friends, brunching, shopping, golfing and more. Cray!
And work of course too! This week I’m planning to chill out and save some $$$ as I’ve got a whirlwind Sydney trip happening very soon.
Two weeks on Instagram
1. T2 tea, my favourite sleepy tea
2. Pre-dinner selfies
3. Polaroids with little sister
4. Ivy Rose our gorgeous niece
5. Being a blogger!
6. Cocktails in the sunshine with L
7. Golf dates with C & S
8. Cute new Cherry Coke Lipgloss
9. Pleased To Meet You – a fantastic new Perth eatery!
10. Cutest bike at work – can I take it home?
11. Macaron love at Mel's going away party
12. Being nerdy at OzComic Co
And lately I've been…
Reading: The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta (author of Looking For Alibrandi) – so good!
Listening To: Architecture In Helsinki, Ou Est Le Swimming Pool & Janelle Monáe
Watching: Real Housewives of Melbourne (guilty pleasure), Orphan Black & Suburgatory
Wearing: black skinnies, colourful cardigans and stripy tee’s
Eating: home cooked goodness by E’s mumsy!
Loving: planning our Sydney trip!
Hating: E being sick, and having the sniffles!
Buying: hair flowers, rose earrings and $9 Kmart tops
How has your week been?