I had the best weekend in Sydney, I just didn’t want to come home. Luckily E and I have a week and a half off over the Easter/ANZAC Day break. I plan on drinking lots of tea, reading five books and relaxing. Here’s an Instagram peek into my Sydney weekend.
1. Obligatory plane wing
2. Birthday breakfast – yum!
3. The entire reason we visited Sydney, Voices of 2014 Masterclass
4. E in the rain – cutie!
5. Strawberry Cocktail joy @
Hard Rock, mmm.
6. More food – I ate my way around the Darling Harbour!
7. Wax figures are creepy…
8. My boo x
10. Perth doesn’t have TopShop, so of course I had to visit the Sydney store!
11. Dinner view, stunning.
12. Leopard print and statement necklace, enjoying a well deserved birthday champagne!
And lately I have been…
Reading: STILL getting through The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta (author of Looking For Alibrandi) – nearly finished, and the latest issue of Frankie Mag ❤
Listening To: Sia, Kleerup & Crystal Castles
Watching: The Face Australia, Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model & The Valleys
Wearing: striped flats, scarves and purple lipgloss
Eating: pulled pork – obsessed!
Loving: holidays and planning for the Blogger Garage Sale
Hating: being so tired lately and hearing about Peaches Geldof passing…
Buying: leopard print, cosy jumpers and a fantastic new Canon camera
What was your favourite purchase this week?