1. There is something about this photograph, she just looks so free and chilled and happy. I will try and emulate her this week (with my clothes on, it’s too chilly). 2. Pink, feminine and old worldly, this snap is just so sweet.
3. Bold lips, bright colours, this fashion picture is my kinda style. This week I’m gonna rock the bolds and brights, just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you can only wear black. 4. The truth. Just because we’re “getting older”, doesn’t mean a thing. 5. Bit of hipster-inspiration. Girls and flowers, a wonderful combination.
6. Why rock a flower crown when you can rock an entire flower head. I’m not sure what my boss would think if I went to work with this look, but I love the playfulness. 7. Something to think about, and whoever started that riot, thank you.
8. This arty cat print is the ultimate crazy cat lady tool. 9. Apparently it was International Donut Day last week, so I will be onto it this week, Mary Street Bakery visit anyone? 10. When I saw this old school picture of Andy Warhol I was inspired, he’s a creative genius and I will try and find some Andy vibes this week.
11. Julianne Moore looks so strong in this snap. Watch out world, I’m gonna be strong this week. 12. Pretty nails are pretty, but I just can’t do it. This week I’ll be conning E into painting my nails. Love the blue colour combination, too pretty. 13. Is it tulip season? I’m going hunting.
all pictures found on pinterest – follow me, I’m missemma88 over there