1. Off to see The Empire Strips Back with my lady bug. Burlesque and Star Wars – geek heaven!
2. The perks of living with a baking queen.
3. Books for the wish list!
4. Loving this statement piece courtesy of Fashion Foundry.
5. Impromptu fashion shoots pre-brunch.
6. Hipster V, coffee dates.
7. Finally got to visit Architects & Heroes – great coffee!
8. Vintage market fun.
9. Posing with L – car selfies.
10. King Street street art in the CBD!
11. Ivy, you beautiful little soul.
12. Food envy, F’s brekky last weekend at Bad Apple’s Bar, Applecross.
And lately I’ve been…
Reading: fluffy, light chick-lit, The Egg Race by Polly Williams
Listening To: Thelma Plum, Iggy Azalea and Ed Sheeran
Wearing: mustard, cardigans and winter woollies.
Eating: soup, curry and other winter bites!
Loving: being involved Paint The Town Ford, my family, E and friends and weekend adventures!
Hating: wet flats in the rain!
Buying: winter work essentials, strawberry face masks and matte lipstick.
What are you reading?