What a manic fortnight! Since receiving my gorgeous EcoSport Titanium on loan from Ford and Kidspot I’ve been all over the shop.
Add in the usual events, birthdays, brunch dates, family time, work, my darling and the tiniest spot of down time I can barely remember what day it is! But that is life, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
1. A final night out on the time with our friend S before she moved overseas… WAHH!
2. Juice dates with L
3. Fremantle’s amazing new street art – those colours!
4. Off to the first MANY6160 Blogger’s Emporium
5. Trying a new brunch spot with V – Typika, you’re amazing.
6. Pre-dinner selfies, hehe.
7. Sunshine with my lady
8. A few sneaky shots for C’s birthday!
9. My BEAUTIFUL Ford, thanks Kidspot!
10. Tasty treats at the LoveThread event… Mmm.
11. Brunch dates with fellow blogger Sass & Spice
And lately I’ve been…
Reading: still reading The Egg Race by Polly Williams (why you so busy life!)
Listening To: Sigma, Snakadaktal and Ash Grunwald
Watching: Wentworth, Ladies of London and Catfish
Wearing: dresses and stockings, aztec print tees and booties
Eating: eggs galore, fresh juices and random delicacies at Hippo Creek Meat & Wine
Loving: being on holidays and my Ford Ecosport Titanium on loan for Paint The Town Ford
Hating: all the horrible things happening in the world at the moment.
Buying: jelly belly car air fresheners and strawberry body products
What are you listening to?