How has your fortnight been? The world has had a bit of an interesting one, but let us focus on the positives.
I’m really really happy this week because I’ve achieved a lot of personal goals in relation to the blog, had some great nights out at fun events and gatherings with friends and I’m slowly finding a balance in my life. Life is good!
1. But first, let me take a selfie. Pre-dinner with family snaps wearing a favourite Dangerfield dress that did not fit for about a year and now it does! Yay!
2. Birthday cake for Mummy, so good, if you haven’t tried the Berry Baked Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Shop you’re missing out.
3. Spend an afternoon at the fabulous Confetti Fair with my friend K – it’s the quirky/DIY loving brides dream. Sydney people – you can check out the gorgeousness at the Twilight Confetti Fair August 31!
4. Work is much easier with cupcakes.
5. Brunch dates with my gorgeous friends at Opal Cafe, Northbridge. This is C2’s tasty looking Eggs Benedict.
6. Discovering pretty street art in the city – too gorgeous!
7. Enjoying a wine with my friend V2 aka Nezuki!
8. Still enjoying treats from our holiday down south – this Apple & Ginger Cider by Elephants Rock Cider Company was scrumptious.
9. What a spread! If you haven’t been to Wee Bar in Mt. Hawthorn take my advice!
10. Feeling pretty at the Curtin PR in Fashion event with Nezuki and Sass & Spice or Vanessa and Sharon.
11. Cuddles with my minion furby.
12. Freo hangs, I love my city.
And lately I’ve been…
READING: Sappy summer beach read “The Summer Psychic” by Jessica Adams. It’s a no-brainer and very sweet.
LISTENING TO: M.I.A, IKO and Boyce Avenue – love their cover of Iris by Goo Goo Dolls too much.
WATCHING: The Bachelor (shameful), Wonderland and new Geordie Shore.
WEARING: my new leather skirt I picked up at the Polka Dot Vintage Market, structured blouses and pink lipstick.
EATING: salad for lunch – healthy lunch time!
LOVING: everything fab that’s been happening right now!
HATING: hearing about Robin Williams – too sad.
BUYING: up-cycled mason jars, floral prints just in time for spring and bright tee’s!
What is your favourite thing to eat right now?