This last fortnight has been good and bad. Telstra Perth Fashion Festival was absolutely fantastic, I spent time with my family for my brother Joel’s university graduation, caught up with old and new friends respectively, discovered a new favourite cafe, met some wonderful new blogger friends and found out E’s sister is having another girl! I’m going to be an aunty again!
On the other end of the spectrum I’ve been crushed by the impending removal of my wisdom teeth and felt very tired all week. But let us focus on the good. Here are the best bits of my last 14 days.
1. Checking out Sprolo in Como, look out for my review in the near future.
2. Isn’t she lovely? My E.
3. My friends are gorgeous – hanging out with the lovely Vanessa and Demelza at a recent good photography course.
4. Beaufort Street, why you so cool?
5. What is Spring without stunning flowers?
6. Ootong and Lincoln’s fab art by Anya Brock. How I missed Fremantle.
7. Congratulations Joely! He’s a real life graduate.
8. Digging oversized sunglasses at #TPFF14 on the Target Runway.
9. Me and L being ladies in Pigeonhole at ENEX100.
10. Blogger essentials – wine, instax and Canon.
11. The Fashion Pack at #TPFF14
12. Discovered “The Cutlery Drawer” in Manning. Hello new friend!
13. Still playing along with the Fox In Flats Style Dare.
14. Ley Street goodness.
15. This is Nell, she’s so cute.
16. Discovered my new favourite drink – Vodka O’s Pear with a hint of Vanilla. So good.
And lately I’ve been…
READING: Shop Til You Drop mag and taking tips from Paris Street Style by Isabelle Thomas
LISTENING TO: Chance Waters, Luke Million and Becky G
WATCHING: The Bachelor and Big Brother.
WEARING: A $7 dress from Target! Midi skirts (just ordered another one from Boohoo.com) and more prompts from Fox In Flats Style Dare including flats, Marilyn and bright.
EATING: Tuna and beans for lunch most days – how very exciting! And we checked out Silks at Crown last weekend, so nice!
LOVING: My new little “blogging office” and E for putting it together for me. Who needs a man? Haha.
HATING: Working the public holiday – but it’s pretty much the weekend again already.
BUYING: Pastel hues, nude wedges and my new office furniture.
What are you eating this week?