Not too much to report in the last few weeks except my trip to Melbourne, pre-Christmas blog events, family stuff, the usual work shenanigans and being run off my ass with a million errands and a to-do list the size of a small child.
Is it just me or has anyone else left their Christmas shopping and preparation to the last minute? I stupidly thought I would have ample time to complete said tasks, but there is less than one week till the festive day and I’ve completed 0% of my shopping. Amazing skills Emma. This weekend will be crammed with last minute gifting, and I’m feeling a little bit silly for leaving it so late as I know the shops will be a nightmare! Pray for me. I have actually made a list to take with me this year, because I will admit I made the same silly mistake last year and wandered in circles for hours looking for presents for my loved ones. You’d think I’d have learnt my lesson by now.
It will be a little quieter on the blog front over the next week or so as I enjoy time with my people over the festive season, but look out for a few special stories to pop up next week. And with that, here are my last fourteen days.
1. Feeling the Christmas vibes at Perth Airport earlier this month!
2. Melbourne’s beautiful skyline. Take me back!
3. Grand Mare Gin love at a recent birthday party at Frisk Small Bar.
4. My (male) babe V.
5. E, her nephew R and I at an early family Christmas celebration.
6. Gold glittery donuts by the talented Butcher, Baker, Stylist (glittery lips are so in this month)!
7. Twinsies with a baby.
8. So much pretty at the InBloom event.
9. A delicious Lollytini at The Court Hotel – blog post featuring the new Summer menu next week on the blog.
10. Perth street art is getting better and better!
11. Loving with my new Olympus.
12. Playing with my new Olympus.
And lately I’ve been…
READING: Still reading Girl 43 by Maree Giles and I recently picked up Pleasure by Nikki Gemmell.
LISTENING TO: Bears Den, Cambio Sun and James Vincent McMorrow.
WATCHING: The Face UK.
WEARING: Overalls, sweet summer frocks and babushka earrings.
EATING: So much fruit and nut mix it is coming out of my ears and tasty brunches at Obsesso Espresso and La Boussole.
LOVING: Christmas vibes!
BUYING: The Body Shop Glazed Apple perfume. It smells like candy!
Are you organised for Christmas?