Can anyone else believe it’s February already? It’s like January never happened. Please let this year slow down a little, I’m not ready for it to be 2016 already! For some reason everything happens in the Summer months (probably because it’s just SO nice outside) so I’ve been trying to get out and live a little in the sunshine. In the last few weeks I’ve become an Aunty by default again, been to a couple of lovely engagement parties, spent time in the city for Fringe World, taken a trip down south for my Dad’s birthday, celebrated another anniversary with my E and enjoyed some wonderful hangs with friends over tasty food and drinks. Life is pretty dandy, I’m so happy to share it with you guys.
1. Meet baby Mia! She is just perfect.
2. Summer has been divine, I don’t want it to end.
3. Celebrating the engagement of my gorgeous friend C and her lucky man!
4. Finally got out to the TGIF Night Market in Vic Park. This Vietnamese omelette was seriously to die for!
5. Brunch fun in Freo with my good friend L.
6. Fringe world!!!! Big thanks to DRPR for some freebie tickets.
7. Saying goodbye over bites to my friend J who is driving from Perth to Melbourne as we speak!
8. Dad’s new (old) toy! I feared for my life zooming around in this beast!
9. Picking beans right out of the pod with my grandparents.
10. The little things.
11. Sipping on a tasty juice on my Pure Glow Cleanse last week.
12. I love where we live.
13. Engagement party number two with my number one lady!
15. Anniversary dates and big juicy burgers.
16. Finding beauty on my street.
17. Leederville is lovely. Perth street art at its finest!
18. Flowers, friends and Fringe.
And lately I’ve been…
READING: Still reading Girl 43 by Maree Giles – no time to read sadly!
LISTENING TO: Seekae, Chet Faker and Gossling
WATCHING: My Kitchen Rules
WEARING: Quirky rings, print dresses and maxi skirts.
EATING: Burgers at De Cribs and breakfast at Ootong and Lincoln.
LOVING: Dates in the sunshine and good conversation.
BUYING: New work clothes – not that exciting!
What are you buying this week?