Hi March. I’m not sure if I’m happy or sad to see you. Mixed emotions really. It’s nice to be getting into Autumn (even though we’re still enjoying the Summer sunshine), and March is technically closer to my birthday (April baby right here), but I don’t know where last month went! What a blur! I’m hoping the rest of the year will slow right down… Fingers crossed.
A few exciting things to report in the last few weeks. Firstly E and I are planning a holiday mid year to China! Bring it on. I can’t wait to discover all the culture and beauty. And shop up a storm of course! My last holiday was my weekend away in Melbourne at the end of last year, but technically that was a blog related trip so it kind of counts as work. E and I haven’t been on a holiday holiday together for good couple of years now so we are too excited.
Second bit of exciting news is I bought a pair of size 12 jeans last week AND THEY FIT! I’ve been healthy eating/semi dieting for a couple of months now and I’ve really noticed my progress as of late. I don’t think I’ve been a size 12 since I was 12 years old so this is very exciting news. Bye bye booty! I love my curves but it’s so good to see results after working your bum off with eating well. Yay! And now to the last couple of weeks…
1. Day dates with my Boo.
2. These mysterious roses keep appearing all over the place at work. They’re beautiful and such a fun little mystery! Thanks to whoever is leaving them out, they really do brighten up my day!
3. The lovely Demelza and I doing our thing at a recent blogger event. Tired eyes, hahaha.
4. So much fun at the Karrinyup Swim and Resort show. Read more here.
5. This picture needs no explanation.
6. Loved the Pure Glow Cleanse, review coming soon to the blog.
7. Playing model in Mt. Lawley with my friend V.
8. Fabulous evenings with our friends. Cheese and cocktails make an evening!
9. Sunday tradition! Bahn Mi at the Vic Park Farmers Market. So good!
10. Food trucks at the river, hell yes! The best kind of weekend dinner treat. South Perth StrEATS is the best new thing my ‘burb has seen!
11. So much fun playing “exclusive blogger” for the Little Market Place pop up market. See all the snaps here, and if you’re keen to book a stall at the next market in May you can contact organiser Brittany via the blog post!
12. Happy Birthday (no so) little brother!
14. Mary Street Bakery knows exactly how to do a salted caramel donut. Drooling!
15. So much colour. I love flowers.
16. Playing along with a style challenge on my Instagram. Pop over and check it out. Lots of new fashion ideas for Autumn.
17. Cute coffee and cake dates with my lovely friend L.
18. Loving Joondalup’s new street art by Stormie Mills. Insanely cool.
And lately I’ve been…
LISTENING TO: I Know Leonard, Woodkid and Peking Duck
BUYING: New jeans!
EATING: Pork Terrine at Cantina 663.
LOVING: Sunshine, morning coffee and weekend adventures.
READING: All the random news relating to blogger/social media lass Belle Gibson. So bizarre.
What are loving at the moment?