The countdown is on, only a few more weeks until E and I head off on an adventure overseas! I’m not sure whether or not I’ll preschedule blog stuff for while I’m away, but I do know if you follow me on Instagram you’ll be harassed with many a holiday happy snap. Vietnam is up first followed by a trek across the border into Cambodia. So excited!!! Being the disorganised lass I am I’m very lucky to have “E the organised” in full on planning mode. She’s been brilliant with researching and scheduling in everything we need. I’m so lucky. I basically said to her I’d be there at the airport and whatever she wants to do I’m keen.
This year has been a bit nutty to be honest. I’m okay, nothing wrong in my camp, but we have had a lot of interesting things happening around us over the last few months, so I just can’t wait to take time out and just breathe. And relax. And explore. And just live a little! Lets hope time flies and we can just get on that plane! But obviously we’ve got to live in the now, and appreciate all we have – so here’s a sneak peek at the last few weeks!
1. Ole! Mexican parties are fun. 2. I’ve become a beer fan lately, the cuter the can the better it will taste! 3. Market life. 4. New hair means poser time. 5. Took my tripod out for the first time. What a dork! 6. Sprolo goodies. 7. Boo. ❤ 8. Haha, my friends make me laugh! 9. Sunshine stick around please.
10. Fox In Flats style challenge has been awesome fun! 11. The Hatched 15 opening night party was brill. 12. Friends! 13. Birthday cake at work – happy birthday P-Dawg! 14. Business meetings at cute places. 15. Yum! Dining with Ma. 16. Flatlaying at Ivy’s birthday. 17. Having a lol in IKEA with Boo! 18. Baby Mia.
This fortnight I’ve learnt…
- A new word for homie. More here.
- Blue is truly the warmest colour. More here.
- Contemporary art really is for everyone. More here.
- Flatlay takes practice, but tips from the experts always help. More here.
And lately I’ve been…
LISTENING TO: Santigold, Dustin Tebutt x The Kite String Tangle and Diplo!
READING: The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
EATING: Scrumptious hand made pasta at The Boulevard Hotel and the usual market eats every Sunday at the Vic Park Farmer’s Market.
LOVING: Practising my flatlay skills, having Mum up for the weekend and blog business meetings.
BUYING: Sportsgirl lipstick and op shop bits and pieces. And travel related stuffs!
What have you been buying lately? Do you have any holidays planned? Tell me things!